Stay in the heart of the Columbia Gorge.
Explore the historic downtown district of The Dalles, Oregon. Budget inn Motel is the only hotel in the heart of the city. Stroll the charming streets of The Dalles, dine at wonderful restaurants, visit the local winery, and explore the Columbia River Gorge with its many outdoor activities.
Additional local points of interest close to this Oregon hotel include:
- Columbia Gorge Discovery Center
- Columbia Hills State Park featuring Horsethief Lake
- Tom McCall Preserve at Rowena
The Dalles, Oregon and the Columbia River Gorge
There are many interesting things to see and do in the Columbia River Gorge and The Dalles. For more information on the area visit: The Dalles Chamber or the Columbia River Gorge Visitors Association or visit our Columbia
118 West 4th Street The Dalles, OR 97058
Phone : (541) 296-5464
- Bonneville Power Admin (BPA) 1.0mi/1.6km E
- Columbia Gorge Comm. College 5.0mi/8.0km W
- Fred Meyers 4.0mi/6.4km W
- Mid Columbia Medical Center3.0mi/4.8km W
- US Army Corps of Engineers1.0mi/1.6km E
- AMTRAK Train Station 2.0mi/3.2km W
- Greyhound Bus Station 2.0mi/3.2km W
- Portland Int'l Airport 85.0mi/136.8km W
- The Dalles TAXI 0.0mi/0.0km N
Business Friendly Services and Amenities
We offer special services and amenities designed to cater to your unique business needs.
- Free Wi-Fi Speed Internet